Home of the Classical Liberal Hour

Listen to "Left Coast Liberty: The Classical Liberal Hour" radio show every Monday evening starting at 8:06 PM--broadcast live on KRXA 540AM. The show can be heard on the Internet by going to the KRXA website www.krxa540.com and clicking on LISTEN NOW in the top right hand corner during the broadcast.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

9th Show

Sorry for the delay.  I had problems with my home internet and uploading the program recording.  But I solved it, I hope.  The show covered Global Warming, the parks department, and we had a special guest, Mary, who provided some excellent commentary.

here is the link for the 9th show:

http://chirb.it/I1teg1

Remember, you can email us, leave a comment on this blog or call our show on Monday's, between 8:06 and 9 PM, at 831-899-5792.

No comments:

Post a Comment